Synonyms: Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5
Appearance: White powder
Solubility:soluble in water Mechanism of action of Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5:
1. Improve microcirculation of the eye skin by inhibiting angiotensin I converting enzyme
2. Increase the activity of SOD, inhibit its glycosylation, prevent protein cross-linking, and improve skin elasticity.
3. Reduce blood vessel permeability and reduce water leakage Efficacy of Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5:
1. Quickly remove the eye bags, the drainage effect of the eye amino peptide can reduce the role of the eye bags within 15 days.
2. Add a cosmetic formula to achieve the desired effect of removing eye bags. Applicationof Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5:
While this ingredient is most often found in eye creams it is also found in shampoo, conditioner, frizz serums, lotions, creams, lip treatments, cleansers, after-sun lotion, soap and body lotions. Description About Eyeseryl (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5):
Eyeseryl is most often found in eye creams. Eyeseryl is a known humectant or hydroscopic moisturizer which helps prevent and visibly reduces puffiness, improve skin elasticity and overall smoothness. Eyeseryl (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5) has clinically proven anti-edema properties and also improves the circulation in the under eye area,which is used to relieve eye bags and dark circles.
Eyeseryl has been shown to reduce puffiness and swelling by changing the micro-circulation in the skin in this area, making it less permeable to fluid,regular use of 0.001% Eyeseryl can reduce the leaking of interstitial fluid into the eye by up to 50% - meaning your eyes have far less swelling and puffing.