Protein content: 50%-95% Moisture content: <5% pH: 6.5-7.5 Impurity content: <3.5% Heavy metal content concentration: <10ppm Uses: Mainly used as auxiliary materials and additives for health products, functional foods, cosmetics, medical drugs, biological agents. Features:
1. Biological fermentation and extraction technology, away from blood viruses and cross-infection risks;
2. Strong heat resistance. Almost no loss of enzyme activity in the environment of 90 ° C for 120 minutes, and the enzyme activity in the environment of 100 ° C for 60 minutes is maintained at more than 90%;
3. High stability. Stable enzyme activity in the range of pH 4.0-11.0. And stored at normal temperature for two years, the enzyme activity is maintained above 95%;
4. Small molecular weight and easy to be absorbed;
5. High bioavailability. Production method: the refined product is first produced with bovine erythrocytes through washing, separating, removing hemoglobin and then column chromatography and dialysis. Description About Superoxide Dismutase (SOD):
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is a novel enzyme preparation. It is found widely in living nature, almost from animals to plants, even from humans to single-celled organisms. It is widely used in clinical and scientific research to have anti-aging, anti-tumor, regulation of human endocrine system and improve immunity.
Superoxide Dismutase is used in biochemical research. And in clinic, it is commonly used in the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as SLE, dermatomyositis, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, AIHA and thrombocytopenia, and it is also used to treat cardiovascular disease and prevent aging.
Superoxide Dismutase is widely used in cosmetic additives such as SOD mask, SOD honey and SOD snake powder. There are currently hundreds of SOD products on the market.